The personal, independent furniture and space planning service for South West London, Surrey and Middlesex.
“We were delighted with the service David gave us. Nothing was too much trouble and he was exceptionally patient with us as we evolved our ideas, even though it meant drawing up new plans. He was always at hand when we needed him and he took away a lot of the stress by managing the project throughout.” G.Slater
Why we are different
Our service was created to provide the same support and creativity to the general public that we would give to friends and family - free from of sales pressure and mixed motives:
- Sound advice backed by years in both the bespoke and ready made ends of the industry
- Creative solutions to make the most of every inch of space we have to work with, and
- Employed by the client, for the client's benefit, not the suppliers, so you can trust the advice you get and relax a little.
- We take the time to understand who you are and how you want to live, so that the project can enable that.
- We don't sell anything, other than our services. Once the design is right we'll get quotes from suppliers that meet your needs and you buy direct. We just help you find the right products at the right prices. Our clients often save thousands over high street prices.
- We know all the little details that can be overlooked and will help you plan ahead, and communicate these to the tradespeople through comprehensive drawings.
- Project management that finds solutions to any issues during the installation so you can relax.